We are currently seeking an experienced professional to fill the role of Geology Field Technician for the 2023 Seasons.
Reporting to the Exploration Manager, your role will be to support mine geology field operations, field data collection, soil sampling, geophysics survey, and core logging while ensuring all safe work practices are followed.
- B.Sc. in Geology or a related field of study;
- At least one year of relevant mineral exploration experience, preferably in North America;
- Experience with Mine Software packages is considered an asset;
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license;
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Excel.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employment equity and encourage applications from women, aboriginal peoples, and members of visible minorities, and we provide nil gender pay gap in roles and a commitment to addressing pay equity, and gender equality through our recruitment, promotions, reward and recognition programs.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More